WON’T YOU Join Us!
PROPEL YOUR BUSINESS BY JOINING OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF BUSINESS WOMEN
Women In Touch “WiT” is a group of women supporting women personally and professionally. Our mission is to inspire people to celebrate one another’s success and learn from each other’s cautionary tales, giving us the tools we need to create the life and business we deserve.
By signing this Agreement, you will receive the following benefits, as outlined below. Discounts and Benefits for monthly WiT events, are not limited to the following:
- 10 Minute Business Commercial at Preferred Pricing
- Preferred member pricing for Breakfast Meeting, Socials [Co-ed] & Workshops [Co-Ed]
- Members-Only Mastermind groups
WiT and WiT Social Media:
- Profile on website:
- Includes business logo, bio, link to your website or FB. Must include a picture of you.
- Post your blog on our website! Your Blogs may be submitted in Word or plain text format, please include a high-resolution image.
- Promote your business and/or events on the WiT Facebook page, subject to approval and guidelines on the Facebook page.
- As a member you’ll receive a complimentary mini-consultation on maximizing your Facebook posts, with JR Social Conduit.
- Featured “Member of the Month”:
- By being a member you are now eligible to be selected at random as “Member of the Month”. The Member of the Month will be presented in a WiT e-Newsletter, and announced at your area breakfast / FB / blog, etc.
Women in Touch is a group of women supporting women personally and professionally.
Our goal is to inspire people to embrace one another’s success and learn from our cautionary tales,
giving us the tools we need to create the life and business we deserve.
The WiT Code of Conduct must be adhered to (see Code of Conduct). Should the Code of Conduct not be followed, a Core Council member will contact you to ensure your understanding. If additional issues arise, your membership and fee will be forfeited.
By signing this Agreement, you are authorizing WiT and its Core Council on behalf of WiT, the rights to use your name, photograph, or other likenesses for purposes related to WiT, including but not limited to: publicity, marketing, websites, media, and promotions.
While WiT is marketing your business, we encourage you to use Social Media in return to highlight your involvement in WiT events. This has is proven to be mutually beneficial. We hope you will invite your “friends”, online and offline, to any and all events.
We encourage you to bring marketing materials to all events. Marketing materials are to be placed in designated areas only. Only during your business “commercial” may you leave marketing materials at each chair, no exceptions.
As a WiT member, we ask that you respect our trademarks and copyrights and refrain from producing merchandise using our name and logo unless prior approval is obtained in writing by the WiT Core Council.
Prepaid events are NOT refundable unless we have to cancel the event.
Your membership will be submitted for approval after you sign this agreement and pay the $149 membership fee (plus a one-time processing fee of $40). Once approved the membership fee is non-refundable.
From the date of signing this Membership Agreement, your membership will be active for 365 days.
This Membership Agreement is between Women in Touch, owned and operated by Jennifer Ramos.